|Carleton Place Community Labyrinth - proud participants in a global labyrinth event!|
|Pick a message that resonates with you - to carry on your walk.|
|Walking a labyrinth can allow you to feel more centred and peaceful.|
|Laminated posters along the walk give more information about the labyrinth in terms of its history, benefits, and ways to incorporate the labyrinth into everyday living|
• Weekly walks every Tuesday morning from 9-10 am. June - September. Labyrinth keeper on site.
• Thursday June 19th “Walk in Peace” 5:30 pm., evening peace walk, bring along a picnic supper, enjoy the gardens, music and guest speaker.
• Sunday August 10th, full moon walk 8:00 pm.
• Light Up the Labyrinth, Friday September 12th, Light Up the Labyrinth
• Wednesday October 8th, full moon walk 8:00 pm.
For more information contact Debby: 613-257-1014